THE KOMYO FACE DESIGN®
Move your facial muscles,
Move your heart.
Design your unique face!
Our Signature facial workout-massage targets the facial muscles.
Move your face, engage your muscles.
We manipulate the fascia and ligaments, the foundation of facial firmness.
For more details about prices and duration of sessions, please click here!
The Benefits of The KOMYO Face Design®
What kinds of treatments and techniques are involved?
1. We examine your facial muscles in the area to be treated, checking for differences in development, asymmetry, including variations between sides and regions.
2. We work to release tense muscles and fascia, making them more flexible and supple.
3. By applying pressure to the facial ligaments supporting the muscles and fascia, with the aim to return
them to their natural state.
4. In addition, we address the muscles connected to the face (i.e., scalp, neck, shoulders, back, upper arms) to give you a natural facelift.
5. For those who have teeth grinding or clenching issues, we provide facial exercises you can do at home.
Can I relax during the treatment?
Yes! The best feature of the KOMYO Face Design® is the feeling of total relaxation! We use aromatherapy and engage your senses. This wonderfully soothing technique relieves both mental and physical fatigue and stress.
Is it also beneficial for my skin?
Yes! Manipulating facial muscles can also stimulates the skin's blood circulation. Poor blood flow can be a cause of skin issues. Combining this treatment with our skincare products can revitalize your skin and make it more youthful!
How often do I need do this treatment?
We recommend repeating the workout-massage approximately every three weeks for a total of six sessions. This is based on our experience and success, reflecting the frequency our customers have found to be the most effective.
Is it suitable for those who are pregnant,
or those currently undergoing or recovering from illness?
It is suitable for pregnant women after the first trimester, and those currently undergoing or recovering from illness.
How do I know if this is the right workout-massage for me?
Each of the following is a contraindication for this workout-massage. Should any apply to you, our Therapists will be happy to discuss alternative treatments, if applicable.
Botox in the last 2 weeks
Fillers in the last 4 weeks
Facial threads in the last 4 weeks
Facial Surgery in the last 6 months, depending on the rate of healing
If you have used skin resurfacing products or had a treatment in the past 2 weeks (e.g., Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, Dermabrasion, laser, peels) or TCA peels in the past 4-weeks
Cancer in the area being treated – if in remission for less than 12 months
Skin conditions in the area being treated (e.g., acne, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, broken skin, sunburn, rosacea) or long-term steroid use that has affected the skin.
Training for PRO